MedicPen AB are looking for a software developer to join our team. MedicPen is a small company developing automated pill dispensers that are connected to the caresystems (IoT), we have won our first contract in Denmark and are now in a test period there.
In a small company, you will have the opportunity to follow all aspects of the business actions as well as the product development. You should also have a proactive mindset and be a real team player.
To be chosen for the assignment, you should have experience within the following:
– Programming in C of embedded system with GUI
– Interaction between software, electronics and hardware
– Online systems
– Linux, Qt and ARM processors
– Version management, primarily Git
-Structured working methods for obtaining CE-marked products with medical classification
– Written documentation in English (Swedish language helps with daily communication) and interested in working in a small expansive company. Travel in the service may occur.
Type of employment: Contract or permanent
Work hours: Full-time
Fredrik Lundberg, Senior Software Developoer MedicPen AB, Fredrik.Lundberg@medicpen.com.
About MedicPen AB (publ)
MedicPen’s business concept is to develop, manufacture and sell products that make it easier for patients to attend to their medication. The products shall be be based on MedicPen’s patented innovation regarding separate handling of medicines up until the administration of the dose. The products shall be at the forefront of technology and be developed for integration in IT environments. MedicPen is a public company listed on the small cap list AktieTorget. The company has its headquarter in Lomma, Sweden.